ระดับการศึกษา ปริญญาตรี ขึ้นไป
ประสบการณ์ 10 ปี ขึ้นไป
วันที่ 9 ธันวาคม 2020
ที่มา : JOBPUB.COM
- Responsible for overall partners/merchants management, full P&L responsibility in assigned market
- Identify competitive landscape and understand market trends.
- Oversee preparation of business annual target
- Set up strategic plan to grow business, acquire and maintain business relationship with merchants
- Strong ability to establish and expand local merchants including F&B, retail and entertainment sectors.
- Demonstrate leadership in exploring new business, initiatives and partnerships
- Responsible for strategic business development and engagement programs to maintain key merchant and improve merchant performance
- Strong ability to develop relationships with global/country/city level key partners that fit into go-to market strategy
- Responsible for overall KPIs for partner/merchant growth, retain and grow our most important merchants, ensure all the partner/merchant issues are resolved over email, phone or face to face.
- Identify key activities to influence consumer behavior and drive towards merchant solution goals
- Take strategic approach of partners/merchants KPI analysis and make sure partners/merchants are growing with us
- Ability to craft marketing campaigns/activities and bring value to our partners/merchants, conduct extensive experimentation to facilitate rapid learning of any insight
- Responsible for present key findings to cross functional team and drive business strategic decision making on product/feature prioritization as well as impact analysis
- Thai national candidates preferred.
- Age should be 35 maximum.
- Around 10 years of working experience
- 5 years experiences of sales business development, account management or operation management, F&B merchant management is a plus
- Strong ability to identify and provide a comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Excellent in handing and dealing with internal/external partners, having experience in account management, partnership and alliances
- Exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnership
- Multi-tasking to work under pressure in constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation power, bilingual communication ability (English & Chinese) is a plus.